What is Axillary Breast
- These lumpy swelling Most commonly it is either accessory
Will I Have pain?
- Relax. The procedure is not painful. During the procedure, pain numbing medications are given after which you feel heaviness in your scalp and the whole surgical site is anaesthetised. you are fully awake in the procedure and can enjoy light music and detailed discussion with the operating team regarding your treatment.
- Once the surgery is over you are given painkillers which you need to take for at-least 1 week after the procedure, even if you don’t feel any pain, as it helps in reducing the swelling as well.
Will I get the desired results
- Yes. axillary or accessory breast reduction is one of the most rewarding surgeries with great life changing results.
- Once you under go a consultation with DR ANKIT GUPTA- our esteemed plastic surgeon, you will be clear in what to expect from the treatment. one can see the before after pics shown in the webpage to get an idea of what to expect.
- Results depends on the planning and proper execution of the whole procedure.
- We are proud of our great results of axillary breast reduction from our center and keep up with the current advancements in the techniques.
When will I see the results
- Immediately after surgery one can appreciate a significant reduction in size of the axillary breast.
- Due to post operative swelling after surgery one needs to wear a pressure dressing or a pressure garment to maintain compression for 2 weeks. Final result is expected at 1 month to 3 months time when all the swelling is gone.
- pressure and massage are important in a good healing of the surgical site.
Where is the surgery performed
- Surgery is performed at our center in Pitampura- Panache aesthetics – hair laser and plastic surgery center. It is done in a sterilized operating room with continuous monitoring of your vital parameters all safety equipment and medicines ready.
- We try to keep the environment light and calm with light music but never compromise on the safety of our patient. Patients safety is always our priority over any other issue.
- You get the advantage of a physician – Dr O P Gupta along with our Plastic surgeon during the procedure for proper care and safety.
Steps of surgery- In short
- Consent for the procedure- all remaining queries answered again by Dr Ankit Gupta – in case you have any.
- Preoperative photography
- Markings before hair transplant
- Sensitivity testing
- Shaving of the scalp
- Local anaesthesia to the donor area
- Harvesting of grafts- FUE/FUT
- Hair line creation
- Graft implantation
- Dressing of donor area
Age matters? Am I too late for the procedure
- No. Old age is not a contraindication for the procedure of hair transplant.
- In fact, it’s better because you now have a stable hair line.
- Few issues with mature individuals can be the co morbidities that come with age like diabetes and hypertension. Since we have an on board Senior Physician – Dr O P Gupta with us, we are better equipped to handle such clients.
When should I get hair transplant- TIMING?
- Hair transplant helps in covering the bald area over your scalp. Ideally it should be down once the hair fall has stabilised and new areas of baldness are not appearing.
- One should also remember that the transplanted hair takes around 6-9 months to grow and give a good result. So in case one wants to look his best for an event, he should ideally plan it at least 6 months in advance and best will be to plan it 9 months in advance.
What should I do before / how to plan for the surgery
- One needs to be sure that the operating team is qualified and the lead is a Plastic surgeon who has sufficient experience in hair transplant procedure- Do your research.
- One should have a one to one consult with the plastic surgeon before choosing him as his surgeon – Book an appointment.
- In case you have any medical condition like Thyroid, Hypertension or diabetes or local scalp issues like infection or dandruff, get it stabilised before the procedure.
- Stop using – Minoxidil at-least 2 weeks before the procedure.
- Stop Green tea, multivitamins, blood thinners atleast 1 week prior to surgery
- Stop smoking.
Fill Form below to get a call back
5/5 Star Rating
What patients say
Fast, precise and excellent services and Surgical expertise. Wonderful and relaxing experience in stressful emergency . Heartfelt thanks to Dr Ankit Gupta to be Willingly available urgently at odd hours. God bless the young doc!
Dr Ankit is an expert in his field. A very decent and good hearted man. He is highly interactive. Undergone gynaecomastia surgery at his clinic. Well equipped clinic and very professional staff. I am truly happy with the result and feeling confident. Anyone looking forward for this surgery with highly precised technique and expertise that too at a very genuine cost must contact Dr Ankit. He is a savior. Panache aesthetics is one the best plastic surgery centres (GOOGLE REVIEW)
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CLINIC FOR COSMETIC SURGERY. DOCTOR IS SO POLITE, KIND,HUMBLE N CONFIDENT IN HIS PROFESSIONAL SKILLS. STAFF ALSO VERY GENTLE. SURGERIES ARE DONE PERFECTLY AT REASONABLE PRICE THAT EVEN MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE CAN AFFORD TREATMENT HERE.I GOT UNDER EYEBAG SURGERY HERE.I M FULLY SATISFIED WITH THE TREATMENT. I M HAPPY N FEELING CONFIDENT NOW. SO GO FOR SURGICAL TREATMENTS HERE. (GOOGLE REVIEW)
Great staff polite and helping. Experienced and highly qualified doctor. Didn’t have any problems during my visits.Any doubts regarding your ailments as well as medication are dealt immediately by the doctor personally. The Doctor is friendly in nature so you’ll feel much more comfortable. Hygiene level is high aswell during these tough times and even after covid most of us would be concerned by hygiene and safety precautions every staff member seems to follow instructions carefully. (GOOGLE REVIEW)
Friendly environment, gentle and polite staffs. Experienced doctor. You will be dealt personally by doctor himself. Pre-surgical procedures, surgical procedure and post surgical procedures are of top notch. Do not hesitate to give a visit. Highly recommended (GOOGLE REVIEW)
Besides being a very good human being, Dr Ankit Gupta is an excellent and highly skilled plastic surgeon. He gives undivided attention to his patients. His staff is friendly and caring.I highly recommend Dr Ankit Gupta. (GOOGLE REVIEW)
Doctor Ankit is one of the best surgeon ou there thoroughly professional .really great surgical techniques used and professional staff (GOOGLE REVIEW)
Best doctor & team for hair transplant. He treats patient like his friend or family member. N trust me he is best in this. If you required suregery then only he will go for this else he will go with medicine. The Best thing is you doesn’t feel any pain in surgery. He is so professional and always accept me with great smile. He is an good surgeon with a skillful knowledge. (GOOGLE REVIEW)
Best doctor for gynecomastia in hole delhi everyone who had gyno or male chest problem you shoud must visit to ankit sir i am very happy now and ankit sirr is a best doctor for gyno thank you sirr (GOOGLE REVIEW)
Hi guys, I have been suffering from gynaecomastia from past 6-7 yrs and used to get really frustrated whenever I used to take my tshirt off and have a look at my chest. So this lockdown gave me a good chance to get rid of this thing. I searched on Google and found out about panache aesthetics clinic. Trust me guys this is one of the best clinic for gynaecomastia surgery. Dr. Ankit Gupta is well experienced and is perfect in his work. This is the 15th day after my surgery and I’m totally satisfied with the results. Thank u so much Dr. Ankit. (GOOGLE REVIEW)
Dr Ankit Gupta is a highly recommended doctor, he pays special attention to the root cause of the issue than its superficial effects. I got my gynaecomastia surgery done from Dr Ankit and it turned out perfect. I was not only counselled before the surgery but also explained its various steps in detail for my better understanding and satisfaction. (GOOGLE REVIEW)
I was suffering from gynaecomastia from last 10 to 15 years … i met many doctors but Dr ankit gupta is best in his profession… i am extremely satisfied from the results and would like to highly recommend Dr ankit gupta. GOOGLE REVIEW
I visited Panache Aesthetics a month ago for lower lid blepharoplasty. My surgery was done by Dr. ANKIT GUPTA. During the Surgery– I didn’t feel any sort of discomfort or pain, he was very confident. The surgery took an hour. After the surgery – – After I went home and for a week, I felt very little to no pain (even without painkillers). My eyes swole for next 2-4 days but after that swelling started reducing. It was completely gone by 14th day. Dr Ankit gupta and their staff took regular follow ups and made sure that I am not facing any sort of issue. Results- results were totally worth it, my under eye bags are Completely gone. I am really happy with the results. (GOOGLE REVIEW)
Got multiple areas treated. with Dr Ankit Gupta. … I Got my lovehandles and lower tummy lipo by sir. He is amazing and i love my body…. recovery was smooth and i was discharged the same day. wore garment for 1 month and i am a new me….. thanks for giving me this new body ; )
Special thanks to staff as they took care of me …. i went alone for surgery and they were so nice. good homly secure environment and full privacy maintained. 5/5 points.
now planning for my implants next….
Hiiiii…I was suffering from Gynecomastia. Fortunately I found Dr Ankit. I was expecting the severe pain during my surgery…But Trust me guys …I did not feel ANY PAIN DURING AND AFTER MY SURGERY… My surgery WAS TOTALLY AWAKE SURGERY…NO SEDATION AT ALL…BUT I WAS STILL WORRIED ABOUT THE RESULTS …. BELIVE ME GUYS …I WAS SURPRISED AFTER WATCHING ME AFTER THE SURGERY…AS I GOT THE SHAPE LIKE ATHLETES ….JUST AFTER THE SURGERY….
Hello Everyone, First of all i want to thank Dr. Ankit for making me understand all the nuances of Gynaecomastia and help me in taking the decision which i have been think about for almost 10 years. I had undergone surgery very recently and i am very satisfied by the transformation. The team headed by Dr. Ankit is very professional made me feel very comfortable throughout the procedure. I would suggest please do not hesitate and visit the clinic once and thank me later guys.
I was told to undergo hair transplant at various places but Dr Gupta diagnosed my condition of alopecia aerate and treated it with 3 sitting of injections. thank you.
Highly recommended. good nature, simple, honest doctor. right price and very good results. Had visited many centres but seeing his transparency and approachability, i decided to choose him. His price was a bit more than the other centres, but. i am totally satisfied with my results and would certainly recommend him. Best part is the team of doctors he has and it gives an added advantage. setup is very. clean and maintained. you will develop a bond with him…. thank you sir.
Had visited 10’s of hair transplant doctors and clinic for consultation but here by Dr Ankit got the actual facts and reality. He was very clear and knowledgable and explained everything in details. I have a head full of hair now, thanks to him. Over the last year we are more like friends now. Highly recommended. Keep up the good work.
5 STAR RATED- GOOGLE
5 Star rating Practo
Know your team
Know more about Axillary Breast
Underarm pad of fat or excess fat and in the underarm area. Also known as axillary breasts or accessory Breast. This is due to accumulation of fat and breast tissue in the underarm area. It is a very fairly common condition and seen in many females.
Problems that females face because of this is mainly cosmetic as it does not look normal. Patients complain that they are not able to wear sleeveless tops and fell an embarrassment due to this condition. They’re not happy with the additional tissue that hangs just near the armpit. Few patients also complain of pain, especially during their periods. During pregnancy and lactation this might increase in size in proportion to increase in breast size.
Non surgical means do not remove the axillary part of fat. This is excess amount of fat along with breast tissue and needs surgical removal. We remove this through a very simple procedure, which involves a very small cut of around point five centimeters, or five millimeters through which we inject a local anesthetic agent in the area. This numbs the area where this excess amount of fat and breast is there. Through the same hole, we dissolve this fat, and then do a liposuction (Lipo- that is fat and suction is to remove the fat via suction) and remove all the excess amount of fat through the same hole. Using the same hole we can even remove this small amount of excessive breast tissue that is there.
It is hardly 30 minutes procedure on one side and 1 hour procedure for both sides, which is done under local anaesthesia. Patients can go back home after the surgery. It’s lunchtime procedure does not require admission.
We do it under general anesthesia only when we combine other procedures with this or for the patients who are very terrified of or have a phobia of needles injections or blood.
Surgical steps- You tube
under arm fat pad removal at Panache, Pitampura, Delhi
At Panache Aesthetics, we have Dr Ankit Gupta, our plastic surgeon who has done has M.Ch Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, from the reputed RMLHospital in New Delhi. He has visited various centres in London and Sweden to learn latest advances in cosmetic surgery. He has a vast experience in treating various cosmetic problems, including breast surgeries, and has a special interest in treating underarm fat pad. Out of the various techniques used his preferred method for removing underarm fat that is via minimally invasive liposuction.
At panache; we take care of the safety and privacy of our patients. We have on board our Physician Dr O P Gupta who looks after any medical issues or co-morbidities that one has along with axiallary breasts.
Procedure involves booking an appointment where you have a consultation with our plastic surgeon either in person or via video call. You can ask him all the doubts that you have regarding the disease the surgery and recovery. He himself will answer you and clarify all the doubts that you have regarding your axillary breast or underarm fat pad. Later also you can always get in touch with the patient coordinator for any details or queries that you have regarding the same. After the consultation preoperative workup is done which involves normal body checkup and blood investigations. Then you’re posted for the surgery.
The surgery is usually done under local anesthesia with a minor amount of sedation, if required. The patient can walk back home after half an hour to one hour of surgery,. The surgical time is usually 1 hour and results are seen immediately.
There is a very minimal scar of around one centimeter to 0.5 centimeter through which the liposuction is done, the scar is in the underarm area in the lines that are already present in the underarm and becomes almost invisible. After about two to three months. Results are imaged. And one can see the difference on table, all the fat and the breast tissue is removed on table, and one can see the shrinkage of tissue immediately.
This is a permanent procedure. And there is no recurrence of the axillary pad of fat. We have a vast experience of treating axillary fat, and all our patients are very satisfied with our results. For any queries feel free to call or whatasapp us at 9599554211