At a Glance
Treatment options IN LIPOSUCTION include
- Colmans technique
- Along with fat grafting
- Using Ultrasound including skin tightening
- Combined with skin reduction surgery
- High definition Lipo-sculpturing
Liposuction- ie removal of fat from the body using minimally invasive method of suction. Best Liposuction treatment in Delhi is available at Panache aesthetics, where Dr Ankit Gupta, our Gold Medalist Plastic surgeon will get you in shape in a matter of hours,. If you have stubborn fat around your waist, arms, legs, thighs, chin or chest, we can get rid of it using the simple but very effective techniques. We also provide facilities for Ultra sound assisted liposuction, Power assisted liposuction or suction assisted liposuction.
How is Liposuction done?
Dr Ankit will first mark the areas of concern and then take you to Operating room, where either under painless anaesthesia, those areas will be treated. 3mm small cuts are made in hidden body parts like axilla and inguinal crease or umbilicus to assess the areas to be treated. First the medication is injected in various planes and left for around 15 mins for it to dissolve the fat, then using ultrasonic energy the fat is broken down to smaller fragments. This step also helps in achieving skin tightening and shrinkage of loose skin. Later the fat and the medicated fluid is suctioned out, giving you the shape you desire.
Can this fat be used to fill areas like my butt?
If our plastic surgeon has planned fat grafting of the buttock or other areas, we first collect the required amount of fat to be injected in a sterile container and process it. This processed fat can then be injected into buttocks or the areas planned to enhance contours and rejuvenate tissues.
How big will be the scars?
We use 3-5mm incisions in hidden areas- stealth incisions. These are usually in inguinal crease, or axilla or umbilicus .
when can I expect to see the change after Lipo-sculpturing ?
Change is there immediately after surgery, complete result is seen after 3 weeks to 3 months. It takes body upto 3 months to reduce the swelling and edema of surgery.
when can I resume activity?
We will recommend you to start walking from the day of surgery. It is advisable to restrict heavy work till 2-3 weeks of procedure. most people can go back to desk job in 2-3 days depending on the areas treated. Heavy sport activity is advisable after 3 months only.
Do I have to wear anything special after Lipo-sculpturing ?
Yes, after the procedure you will be provided with pressure garment as per your dimensions and you have to wear it for a minimum of 3 weeks. It is advisable to wear such garments for upto 3 months for better results.
I have many more queries, where can I get answers to them?
You can call us at 9599554211 or what’s app us at the same number with your question and will will answer it as soon as possible. you can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AREAS That we TREAT WITH LIPOSUCTION
- DOUBLE CHIN – can be reduced successfully with liposuction especially if combined with ultrasonic energy.
- Cheek fat – Better Option is Buccal Pad fat removal – also available at Panache aesthetics by Dr Ankit Gupta
- Breast lipo-sculpturing by liposuction combined with fat grafting to get your breast in shape
- Liposuction with Breast Implants
- Breast reduction
- Gynaecomastia– Male breast or moobs can be reduced by Liposuction
- Gynaecomastia with high definition pectoral reshaping
- Tummy Tuck
- Six pack abs by High Definition Lipo-sculpturing
- Two pack female abs Lipo-sculpturing
- Hour glass figure using liposuction with fat grafting to lower body
- Flank Liposuction
- Saddle bags reduction
- Violen deformity correction
- Love handle reduction or Muffin Top Reduction
- Arms Liposuction
- Arms contouring using high definition Lipo-sculpturing
- Liposuction of thighs
- High definition Lipo- sculpturing
- Back shaping with Liposuction